I drive my car out of the garage and drive to the bakery.
The top of the sketch shows the world when I leave the house (top left). The bottom of the sketch shows the world when I arrive at the bakery (bottom right).
The world = you and everything around you as it is at one specific moment in time.
Two worlds are shown: one when I leave the house, one when I arrive at the bakery.
=> Go to ....
- Relativity for Dummies
- 4D Spacetime Block Universe
- Reciprocal time dilation
- Reciprocal length contraction
- Lengths do not 'appear' contracted!
- Measuring the contracted train
- Constant light speed
- Where is the bullet?
- Train experiment
- Slower and shorter - case study
- Minkowski vs Loedel
- Spacetime video
- Further reading