Of course a lot happens between leaving home and arriving at the bakery. Many worlds with many events in those worlds.
Events do not have to be spectacular. Every second of your life is an 'event', different from the one a split second before. You might sit on a chair for hours, but in the meantime your body changes and ages. Sitting for hours on a chair consists of a infinite amount of different 'events'.
=> Go to ....
- Relativity for Dummies
- 4D Spacetime Block Universe
- Reciprocal time dilation
- Reciprocal length contraction
- Lengths do not 'appear' contracted!
- Measuring the contracted train
- Constant light speed
- Where is the bullet?
- Train experiment
- Slower and shorter - case study
- Minkowski vs Loedel
- Spacetime video
- Further reading