To really understand Einstein's relativity of simultaneity you have to know that it works reciprocally. We just saw that events happening simultaneously for you do not happen simultaneously for Tom. Now I'll show you how events happening simultaneously for Tom do not happen simultaneously for you (the car). For example:
'car at square flag' and 'photon at triangle flag' happen at the same time for Tom, but those two events ...
=> Go to ....
- Relativity for Dummies
- 4D Spacetime Block Universe
- Reciprocal time dilation
- Reciprocal length contraction
- Lengths do not 'appear' contracted!
- Measuring the contracted train
- Constant light speed
- Where is the bullet?
- Train experiment
- Slower and shorter - case study
- Minkowski vs Loedel
- Spacetime video
- Further reading